Like most things in life, you get what you pay for–and you expect to pay more for experience and knowledge. For instance, companies pay employees who have 15 years of experience more than a recent college graduate. This same pay scale applies when selecting a landscape design company in Northern Virginia; you would expect to pay more for a company who’s been in business for 30 years as opposed to a company only a few years old.
Companies like Grigg Design know which trees to plant, stones to use and designs to incorporate just for your home! We’ve seen just about every landscape and we use our experience to create a custom solution that fits within your budget.
When selecting any professional to work with, you need to do your homework to ensure you are hiring the best. When it comes to implementing your project, every minor detail matters. When trying to determine value and quality of the professional you are working with, here are some questions to ask:
- Is the company/person properly licensed?
- Do they have adequate insurance?
- Are they using their own employees or subcontracting?
- How long have the employees been with the company?
- Are the trucks marked as company trucks and are the employees in uniforms?
- How much training have the employees had?
- Do they wear the proper safety equipment for the task at hand? Have they been properly trained on the equipment and well versed in its use?
- Is the job site kept clean and well organized? Is Safety the number 1 job on a project?
These are all landmarks of a well-run and trained company and employees. Sure, somebody can do any project or task for less. This is true in any Industry/Profession. However, the question that experienced consumers will ask is “How much does a low price project really cost me? “
Grigg Design is one of Northern Virginia’s premier landscape design & build companies. Established in 1986 we have been providing award winning landscape designs and installations for over 30 years to clients in Fairfax, Arlington, Alexandria, Prince William County and the surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on the fact that a high percentage of our work is repeat business from our clients and referrals.
If you need a Retaining Wall, Patio, Stone Fireplace, stamped concrete or any other hardscape projects, we’re the company you can trust from the design to implementation. Give us a call today at 703-368-7539 for a free estimate.